Terms of Entry
In order to enter and remain on these premises you must covenant and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are over the age of 18 years.
- That you WILL ACT in a Polite, Friendly and Respectful Manner to all other Patrons, the Staff, Security, Management, Entertainers and Musicians.
- That you will NOT assault any person whilst attending the Premises.
- That you WILL Vacate the Premises when requested to do so by the Management, Staff and/or Security.
- That you MUST be clean and tidy in appearance.
- That you must NOT appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- That you MUST pay the prescribed admittance fee and obtain a valid Entry Stamp (which must be show on request).
- That you will NOT PHOTOGRAPH ANY OF THE FEATURE SHOWS or LAP DANCES
- That you may be photographed by our in house photographer that do go up on social media sites.
Upon paying entry and obtaining an entry stamp it is deemed that you have entered a legally binding contract to abide by these terms and conditions of entry. Should you breach any of these terms and conditions we revert the right to litigate against you for losses, damages and costs.
By order: The Management of Rocket Room (Part of the Blue to the Bone Nightclub Licence)