This website and its content is copyright of Anarchy Entertainment Pty Ltd – © Anarchy Entertainment Pty Ltd 2010. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
• You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Anarchy Entertainment Pty Ltd is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Anarchy Entertainment Pty Ltd is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Anarchy Entertainment Pty Ltd customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Anarchy Entertainment Pty Ltd takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information. Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Anarchy Entertainment Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Terms and Conditions
In order to enter and remain on these premises you must covenant and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are over the age of 18 years.
- That you WILL ACT in a Polite, Friendly and Respectful Manner to all other Patrons, the Staff, Security, Management, Entertainers and Musicians.
- That you will NOT assault any person whilst attending the Premises.
- That you WILL Vacate the Premises when requested to do so by the Management, Staff and/or Security.
- That you MUST be clean and tidy in appearance.
- That you must NOT appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- That you MUST pay the prescribed admittance fee and obtain a valid Entry Stamp (which must be show on request).
- That you will NOT PHOTOGRAPH ANY OF THE FEATURE SHOWS or LAP DANCES
- That you may be photographed by our in house photographer that do go up on social media sites.
Upon paying entry and obtaining an entry stamp it is deemed that you have entered a legally binding contract to abide by these terms and conditions of entry. Should you breach any of these terms and conditions we revert the right to litigate against you for losses, damages and costs.
By order: The Management of Rocket Room (Part of the Blue to the Bone Nightclub Licence)
Call: 0404 770 842
Anarchy Entertainment Pty Ltd
PO Box 559
North Perth WA 6096